BORDER PIPES COCOBOLO WOOD BLACK PAINTED IN THE KEY OF "A" & Bb
READY TO PLAY COMPLETE KIT WITH ALL ACCESSORIES
This historic instrument has many attractions for Highland pipers and folk musicians.
This instrument normally play in the tune of Bb, but if you pulled the drones Outwards You will get the drones tune to key of A. This model produce two tunes in one set.
The chanter is in the key of Bb or A and Can be played with the same fingering as the Highland pipe chanter, also with covered finger holes. We offer two chanters with border pipes one is in the key of A, & the other will be in the key of Bb. By this you can play your whole set in two keys. It is normally played with bellows, however blowpipe is also available instead of bellows. There are three drones comprising of a bass, baritone and tenor, set in a single stock, which can either be played over the shoulder or across the knee.
Special offer we ship two chanters with border pipes one in the key of A second is Bb both plays with Cane reed.
- This model is mouth blown version.
- Black Painted Cocobolo Wood
- Fully polished bores for easy, responsive & smooth pressure.
- Ready to play with a long-life, 100% air-tight SYNTHETIC Bag, swan neck
- One set of Practice Synthetic Drone Reeds
- Bb Pipe chanter reed: 1 Piece
- A Pipe chanter reed: 1 Pieces
- Soft Padded Carrying case; light weight and easy to carry
- Green velvet bag cover with green fringe
Border Pipes Cocobolo Wood Black Painted, MouthBlown
- Product Code: M-21
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 5